View Single Post
Old 2016-11-30, 12:51   Link #92
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Hopefully they will take setting in over than 5 decades.
That would make sense for Lelouch return.
According to people who have seen the PV for the new anime, Suzaku, Jeremiah, Cornelia and a few other characters are present in said PV. So, the 5 decade thing is squashed already. The question is whether they were visibly older or not. The summaries I've seen for the PV aren't clear with regards to that.

For argument's sake, I expect the time skip to be anywhere between 3-10 yrs, until we get the specified number of years for the time skip that is.

Quote:
That because they didn't made spin off on alternate universe
The reason why Universal Century Gundam could squeezed off until Unicorn because Original Gundam has open ending for upcoming sequel left people for excitement for unresolved tales of Amuro and Char.
Mainstream Code geass has Lelouch as the face, would be a big challenge for Sunrise to milk those.
I for the one were among people who did not watched Akito because i seen Akito nothing more than a dry squeeze by Sunrise.
Tbh, Akito wasn't all bad. It had a pretty decent start and followup, things started going south from the third OVA imo... And well, the fourth and fifth OVAs were the final nail in the coffin.

Spoiler for Akito spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
because Suzaku is one of those characters who has done very little truly right.

He's a bandwagon jumper in the worst possible way and frankly he's a hypocrit. Sure there's some pity for him for the way things worked out with Euphy but that pity was short lived when he pulled the stunt with Nunally
We can't really blame Suzaku for ending up the way he did. They had to abandon the original script for R2, only managing to keep some of the content they intended and rewrite everything else, resulting in that rushed mess of a second season.

Spoiler for Space:
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote