View Single Post
Old 2016-11-28, 11:58   Link #81
Brother Coa
Banned

I also saw many people arguing how Zero Requiem was 'stupid' because it woudl not solve anything in the long run.

I wonder how exactly when Britannia pretty much rule the world and has the strongest military force. The only difference is that Lelouch changed the country from the founding stones, reforming it to some degree. And with Nunally at the head there will be no oppressive Britannia.
EU is a shadow of what it once was and Chinese Federation is non-existent. And the UFN is an peaceful alliance. So I don't see why that peace would not last more than few years if world turned from expanding military conquests to solving all issues with economic power.

The way I see it Lelouch will be brought back becasue of some 3'rd power interfering with his plan to keep that world stable and peaceful. Maybe some new Geass sect that will gain political power? Or aliens?... It's really hard to come up with some threat when it was clear at the end of season 2 that pretty much everything in the world that could bw seen as a threat was destroyed.

Whatever the explanation I really hope it will not ruin the ending of season 2.
Brother Coa is offline   Reply With Quote