View Single Post
Old 2016-11-28, 03:04   Link #73
Brother Coa
Banned

First of all, I want to say that even if the R2 had perfect ending seeing the return of the series like this instead of just another offshoot is really refreshing.

Secondly I am little concerned how will they handle the story. Seeing how R2 ended Lelouch would only return if some new and dangerous enemy appears. One that none of the old gang can beat.
So..... as someone here said.... ALIENS!!! xD
I do hope they will not do it... and I REALLY hope they will not made a sequel into 12 episode series as they are doing with everything these days ( unless you have big budget that is ).

Finally, to all people who thought that he died at the end if R2 - told you so! x infinite

I was also able to find this:

Quote:
I went to the live screening of the event.

- Is that the official translation for the title? They didn't give one at the event. If so... wow.

They showed some anime clips of it. spoiler[It was basically everyone being happy, and then stuff explodes, and then action scenes. Cute part with Milly, Rivalz, and Nina in an airport, and Rivalz carrying their stuff for them, and some with Kallen and the other surviving Black Knights; Cool action parts with Cornelia, Zero/Suzaku, and Suzaku in his Rounds uniform (always a good thing, those uniforms are hot). Also some figures, couldn't tell who they were, riding camels in the desert, it seemed like? Might have been C.C., might have been Cornelia.And something with Jeremiah's cyborg parts. I... didn't notice if Gino, Anya, Guilford, or Schneizel were in it, or what they were doing.
]
The voice actors didn't know about this beforehand! They said goodbye and walked off stage, and a credits video played... and then a Zero cosplayer came on and basically said "GUESS WHAT I'M BACK" (caps because it's Zero) and they played the video. Takahiro Sakurai looked shocked.

Okay, and then there was like a Q and A about the new thing, with Taniguchi and Okouchi. They said something about Akito and how canon it is, and something about... well, Kallen's va told C.C. and Suzaku something like "I won't lose to you," so... romance? I hope not because whichever way they do that...

Edit: I think we can put the Cart Driver thing to rest, though, because if he were, then they missed a perfect opportunity to reveal it - they did the last scene live, and Hitomi sang Continued Story live, and if they were going to go with that, they would have added it on to the end right there.

Besides, it's not called Lelouch the Immortal.

As for whether it will be good or not... well. It depends on whether you trust them. Personally? I know a lot of people really don't like Okouchi's writing, but I've loved everything I've seen from him (yes, I love Valvrave.) And I've loved everything else I've seen Taniguchi direct. I loved their episodes of Space Dandy, too (the one with the little girl was written by Okouchi, the one with the ship racing was directed by Taniguchi). And... every time I go back and watch Code Geass, I notice new things to love. I just love their work. So... I trust that if they're really as involved as it says they are, it will be good. (They did not do Akito, by the way. That was all Kazuki Akane. It was good, but it was different from the original series.)

I'm really curious as to what they said about Akito being canon or separate or something like that, because if it is connected, spoiler[Leila's geass] could be the key to all of this...
Brother Coa is offline   Reply With Quote