View Single Post
Old 2016-11-14, 01:12   Link #63
Tenzen12

If you go to five star restaurant you expect to get good food. Of course you would complain about being served trash. And same goes for prestigious school. That's not about philosophy it's about doing your f*@$ing job. And do you know who was helping students in class learn what they came for? Little hint: it was NOT Glen. But if you want really talk about ideals Sistina did not force it on anyone in other hand Glen was talking trash about other people values and beliefs. And yeah she is not always happy about his behavior even now, but that's because he is still ass toward her, though smaller than before . There is nothing irrational about that.

As for Lumia she is nice to everyone even people who doesn't deserve it .which is honestly bit stupid. That said at least in Glen case she had good reason to do so. It would be even weirder if she WASN'T nice to person who saved her life. I don't see why would you think it's supposed be standard way threat arrogant petty bigot with gambling addiction.

I like Glen but honestly he was in right so far.