View Single Post
Old 2016-11-12, 17:07   Link #18
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Everything is going to loose taste eventually when what you constantly is nothing but bad guys keep on winning.
I'm confused, that isn't what I thought you meant. I guess it can be frustrating to see Aleister and Laura scheming things in the background while most of the good guys are unaware of what's really going on, but that has been a thing since OT. It is also part of Aleister's character and role as the "mastermind behind the scenes" that he tries to plan for anything, including having backup plans to take advantage of some of his failures and things that look like failures but were actually intended to happen that way. Hell, even recently in NT14 we had an Aleister scene which had the purpose of showing him angry and frustrated that his plans and calculations are going too right, since Noukan couldn't beat Kakeru. I also expected Mikoto and Kakeru to ultimately be expendable, and he probably only talked to Yuiitsu that way to manipulate her. The only thing that he seemingly can't afford to lose it's IB.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote