View Single Post
Old 2016-10-12, 02:33   Link #111
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
Let me add few details;
1. William McLeod talks with Dr. Edward Clark from USNA's National Science Agency (NSA): he is a scientist / scholar specialized in a large scale informatino system. William McLeod and Dr. Clark conspired and planned to send in Jasmin Williams in order to steal secrets from Yotsuba. Jasmin Williams is called as 'Ear'; a magician speciallized intelligence gathering. ... But, the fate of Jasmin is still unknown, yet.

2. mashingan's explaination on "Gate Keeper" is correct. There is a special side story, "Dream Catcher" that came with Mahouka BD/DVD sets. At the end of the story, Tatsuya learns about gate and other additional information. His "Gate Keeper" probably derived from this side story.
Maya indeed remarked that Jasmin was interesting specimen. If Jasmin weren't going to be disposed, she would be kept to be guinea pig but not directly in classified facilities.

Many thanks for info side story "Dream Catcher". If there's about the detail info on how Tatsuya acquired Gate Keeper in that, I'm dying to read it.
When I reread vol. 16, Miya had the ability of closing magic gate, so Tatsuya is indeed a filial son by practicing his mom's ability
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote