View Single Post
Old 2016-10-06, 21:56   Link #88
SleepingTerror
green hair, don't care

Quote:
Originally Posted by HirouKeimou View Post
And Mirage basically did say her piece: When Hayate thanks her in battle, Mirage basically says "save it for later." So she's resolved her feelings for him and is okay moving on. As for if he downright rejected her, I'll save my consideration on it for the Blu-ray release because it's likely we'll receive longer scenes for areas of the final episode.
This goes back to my wishing that Mirage was the narrator - I want to know her feelings, her final feelings. We easily assume what they are, but I want to hear them. Yeah, I like Freyja more than Mirage, and I'm glad they didn't pull tradition on us, but I still feel unsatisfied because she deserves more.
As for the end of the triangle in Macross Frontier, I was spoiled so I knew Sheryl was going to win.. It was hard watching Ranka be happy around Alto and knowing she was going to lose, but ultimately Sheryl's connection with Alto ran deeper. So I don't know who had a better chance, Ranka or Mirage, but I definitely liked Ranka's end of the deal more.