View Single Post
Old 2006-06-20, 01:00   Link #11
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FubaredByAnime
That said, let me refer to a blogger who has been very nice to summarize the differences between the game and the anime. He just finished the first arc and is currently working on Watangashi-hen, so please make sure to watch both arcs before going to his site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the blogger
Towards the end I think I became a little obsessive and even nearly translated each line line by line. And it will get worse as the anime keeps cutting more and more stuff out, (Episode 10 just straight out cutted a few days worth of story!!) leaving only the horror and suspense elements. I don’t really know a solution to this except cut alot of info out myself too.
Yeah, tell me about it.

I'm done complaining, it's not going to change anything anyway. People should read those summaries of the game prepared by this guy, at least you will get an idea of what the game's story is really like (they still feel rushed, but I think he did a great job writing them. Can't blame him anyway, a detailed summary would probably take weeks to type )

My biggest fear is about Meakashi-hen right now. Given the anime's tendency to cut out most, if not all, monologues from the chapters. I can't even imagine what Meakashi will be like without _____'s monologues.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote