View Single Post
Old 2016-10-05, 07:22   Link #106
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRD143 View Post
Doesn't matter if Tatsuya is related some how to the Sponsor. Tatsuya will still kill him if he even looks like a threat to Miyuki. Toudou is looking more and more like the final Boss to be defeated. From the maneuvering he is doing he wants the Magic Community under his thumb.
Well, that's assuming the sponsor doesn't already know how insanely loyal Tatsuya is to Miyuki's safety. I am actually more worried of the sponsor putting Tatsuya in deliberate jeopardy through his field experiments (to the displeasure of Miyuki), than of the sponsor putting Miyuki in jeopardy. Remember, Toudou seems to operate on a Quid Pro Quo, payments for services rendered will always be met basis. It's probably quite easy to convince Tatsuya to do a large range of things, if doing so could easily be sold as being beneficial to consolidating Miyuki's political status in magical society as fast as possible. Things that put Tatsuya in danger, but won't on Miyuki. Here's the problem though: I doubt Miyuki will take kindly to Aoba deliberately putting Tatsuya in harms way, or using Tatsuya as an experimental material.

If Toudou's agenda is more power in the Magic Community, keep in mind that in Japan, he already has that level of power. So, the only way he can get more power, is to deploy his assets to bolster his position among the global magical community. Whether or not his agendas extend beyond Japan is another question altogether. But I do foresee that Tatsuya (not Miyuki) is soon going to be embroiled in International Magic Association politics, courtesy of Aoba's meddling. It will be framed as requests, that on the face of it aligns with Tatsuya's agenda.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote