View Single Post
Old 2016-09-27, 05:38   Link #99
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Tell us everything there is to know about Honoka and Azusa. We've barely heard anything so far.
There aren't many noticeable scenes for those two.
The only noticeable scene for Azusa is when she used her MI to create an opening to help Kanon. Kanon was taken hostage by Jasmine and Jasmine threatened to kill Kanon if Isori didn't destroy the system that withheld the island float.

For Honoka, she became more daring during the island vicinity tours. It's because the advice that given to her from Eimi and Subaru.

Only those 2 scenes I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocar View Post
Tats uses traditional magic mixed in his non sistematic magic so that it can affect the soul of the target. Besides he is suposed to know a lot about traditional magic so it isn t strange for him to use traditional magic to create a new magic that affects the soul (if i had to bet it has to be a non sistematic magic, otherwise gatekeeper should be a mental interference magic which i don t know if tats can do).

Any way, Tats has so many anti magic abilities that this new magic seems to not be needed.

AH! did tats create the magic or is it a yotsuba magic?
Even though Tatsuya has friends which experts in traditional magics, he himself by no means is an expert.
His expertise is non systematic magic, in other words, magic that manipulate psion directly, and it's after parasites incident that Tatsuya made an effort to work with pushion too.

Maya said this magic is (kinda) the ultimate anti magic and after that Tatsuya said that he will try to make the magic systemically usable by people other than him.

Miyuki did say "secret Yotsuba magic" but it actually "Tatsuya's magic". She said that because there's Chen behind her and to make people (mainly spies) intent diverted to Yotsuba instead of Tatsuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika Natsume View Post
Can someone please tell me what happened when Shizuku invited miyuki and tats to the island at okinawa sponsored by her family?? Knowing they are Yotsuba, did it cause some kind of fear during the party?? Did they meet Shizuku's mother?

Thanks.
There's no accident with considered negative when Miyuki, Tatsuya, and Minami attending the party. Of course many people just mesmerized by Miyuki's beauty and just whispering between them like "Ah, so that's the Yotsuba princess" etc

Yeah, they met Shizuku's mother, Shizuku's mother sarcastically said to Tatsuya "After a while, you've became a fine man" (Fine man meant "from no one" to "Maya's son", and she was annoyed because she was deceived by that fact)
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote