View Single Post
Old 2016-09-26, 21:12   Link #74
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Sure, I'd agree with that. Each Aqours live represented a different point on Aqours Season 1 journey, which was good to see.

One edge I'll give Sunshine (and Aqours) is on costume quality, when it comes to Season 1 vs. Season 1. I liked Aqours' Episode 13 costume more than any costume μ's wore in Love Live Season 1. Aqours' Episode 9 costume was also very good and pretty.

None of the costumes are bad in either show, but Aqours is off to a faster start when it comes to flashy eye-catching costumes. You is an excellent costume-maker. I guess all that fondness for military uniforms has paid off for her!
Oh, I meant that with both Love Live shows in terms of every performance having meaning and some type of emotional drive. It's never just to show off.

Shout out to admiral seamstress You-chan. While we're talking about outfits and costumes, my favorite has to be from Mijuku dreamer. I looooove those kimono dress hybrid things. I don't know what they're called! I know I said this before, but they remind me of the outfits in Angelic Angel in the love live movie. I freeekin love them.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote