View Single Post
Old 2016-09-26, 00:04   Link #92
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Hayate confessed his love to Freyja (where all Galaxy could hear) and vowed they'll be always be together. I'm not a shipper of them, but honestly don't you think that's a step above a mere kiss?

As for Windermere. I have not enough smug faces and "I-told-you-sos" about the outcome of this. I'm not sure why so many here just completely misunderstood Windermere as they did with the Vajra. If the focus of their pityfest was pushed through the entire show.
Well, thanks for translating Hayate's reply to Freyja for me. That does help some on the romance front anyway.

As for Windermere... Heinz has the blood of thousands on his hands. He really does. He simply doesn't deserve a happy ending. Heinz's final scene in this show shouldn't be one of him looking peaceful and content, if not happy. I think that sends an absolutely terrible message. Windermere did loads of absolutely monstrous things that you and other people here kept downplaying over and over again. Don't you think they should pay some price for that? Feel and express some actual regret over the horrible things they did?