View Single Post
Old 2016-09-25, 12:58   Link #41
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
I liked that that all three characters confessed but I didn't like too much that Mirage practically had to do it to encourage Freyja to do it as well. The little flashbacks when everyone were being connected to the fold network were good, my favorite was Mirage's, ugh such a good character wasted in this series by some mediocre writers, she really feels like an afterthought to fill a role they needed and her character deserves better (IF there's a movie I really hope she gets a moment to shine and an actual character arc).
Mirage's role amounted to what I feared: triangle third wheel filler. Although honestly it's not like anyone who isn't a Windermerian or Mikumo had any say in the plot of Delta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
I laughed when the windermereans were surprised that Roid was a traitor, I mean really? specially Keith, after all he discovered he just went along with Roid's plans so I saw fitting that both died together,
Keith knew Roid was hiding something but didn't know what and trusted him. Roid was the person who became his family when he felt he had no one as a child. He felt he was sincere with his feelings, so he wanted to believe in him (that gave him more complexity because it conflicted with his loyalty to Windermere). He had to finish him in the end, just as I predicted for a while... the whole thing was building to Keith killing Roid since episode 15. Pretty much, this was probably one of the better written plot arc of all because it was gradually developed in a fairly realistic way.

The rest of the Aerial Knights were pretty oblivious except for Herman and Cassim (but neither suspected just how far has Roid fallen). Herman only suspected he lied about Gramia's will. You have to keep in mind the twins and Bogue are just teenagers, who are angry and led by their emotions (they are 15-16, iirc), so they are easily manipulated by crafty people. Remember how Alto, Klan and Luca blindly followed Leon's villainous plans in Frontier? It's the same thing. Only in the very last episode Alto got a clue.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote