View Single Post
Old 2016-09-25, 12:50   Link #40
Dash_Hunter

The episode was really good, the battles were great, it felt a bit rushed but it was expected.

I liked that that all three characters confessed but I didn't like too much that Mirage practically had to do it to encourage Freyja to do it as well. The little flashbacks when everyone were being connected to the fold network were good, my favorite was Mirage's, ugh such a good character wasted in this series by some mediocre writers, she really feels like an afterthought to fill a role they needed and her character deserves better (IF there's a movie I really hope she gets a moment to shine and an actual character arc).

I laughed when the windermereans were surprised that Roid was a traitor, I mean really? specially Keith, after all he discovered he just went along with Roid's plans so I saw fitting that both died together, oh and Bogue, even though I laughed when he helped Makina and Reina that doesn't erase all he did before, so yeah he's still the worst character of the series and I was hoping he would die.
Windermere's situation at the end is not clear, Heinz talks about peace negociations and they retreat to their planet, I hope the first requirement for the negociations is that Windermere has to abandon all occupied planets.

I'll have to wait for the subs to really understand everything, but all in all I liked the series finale.