View Single Post
Old 2016-09-19, 13:14   Link #96
Diocar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
Done reading this volume. To be honest, it's quite boring, volume 19 still better than this (except the part of Masaki's diary). Well, it was still nice reading though.

The most interesting part was in epilogue, it's the conversation between William McRoad and someone from USNA (Chief Intelligence Officer) about Jasmine William which they're purposely made Jasmine be captured as Jasmine unconsciously became one node of network intelligence.

And the more interesting is, how come Toudou Aoba knows that Jasmine is an "ear" when he met Maya.
Don't tell me Toudou Aoba is one of operator too?

For the disturbance, I assume Japan would be targeted by many countries because their magic technologies somehow upset the current power balance.

Chen and Lu somehow disappoint couldn't see Kazama's skill but they saw Yanagi's skill. Lu Gongfu even admitted that Yanagi would be a tough opponent for him.

About GateKeeper, I didn't read it carefully, it's like short circuiting the magic wiring for Magic Calculation Area, the point to access it is by accessing the unconscious, but since the "gate" between and conscious and unconscious is closed, the opponents have no way to access MCA, in other words, they wouldn't be able to invoke any magic.
The question is, is Tatsuya's skill that really advance that he is able to disrupt mind and soul? Unless he has (learned) some Taoist skill, that skill is exclusive in traditional magic (not to mention it maybe a deep art too).
Tats uses traditional magic mixed in his non sistematic magic so that it can affect the soul of the target. Besides he is suposed to know a lot about traditional magic so it isn t strange for him to use traditional magic to create a new magic that affects the soul (if i had to bet it has to be a non sistematic magic, otherwise gatekeeper should be a mental interference magic which i don t know if tats can do).

Any way, Tats has so many anti magic abilities that this new magic seems to not be needed.

AH! did tats create the magic or is it a yotsuba magic?

Last edited by Diocar; 2016-09-19 at 13:38.
Diocar is offline   Reply With Quote