View Single Post
Old 2006-06-18, 10:11   Link #30
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²
What the quote says. Yet if drugged, it surely didn't work, as she would have already been dead by now. Also, she would have had to be drugged and monitored every minute by the seller and the buyer. Else that strength of hers would be an problem, if only the drugs keeping her under control.
Huh. What quote says what??

Anyhow, not necessarily dead, maybe by chance she still somehow woke up in the middle of the storm. Because, the episode clearly shows her waking up.

But yeah I agree with you. The main problem imo is: Karura looks like she has a history of being a slave. (When she says she has long forgotten stuff about her country) Yet how did her masters control such a strong slave thruout all this time?

Like you said, they could have either (1) constantly drug her, or (2) (and i think this is more probable) they held someone she loved hostage.

Then again, one other possibility I derived from your 1st point (in the spoiler of your previous post) is that (3) yeah, she's undercover, but not in the sense as working for someone, but rather to reach the HEAD and to exact her revenge. (i.e. that HEAD may have killed her family or destroyed her village) Or to discover where other members of her family where taken to. Hmmm.

Another point: If they knew about her strength (which logically, they should) then why shackle her with chains they know she can easily break? I can only think of one reason: they expected the drugs to work.

Or, they really didnt know about Karura's strenght but that would be improbable.

Last edited by Lost; 2006-06-18 at 10:24.