View Single Post
Old 2016-09-06, 19:38   Link #100
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Seeing someone die in front of you is way more impactful than finding their corpse, but it's clear either one is enough to set Ram off.
No really isn't. Maybe you got from movies where such things ate dramatize, but pain no way less worse. Yhis is pointless distinction.

Quote:
No. I think finding out what terrible fate befell her beloved sister that we once saw sent her into murderous rage is of equal if not greater importance. Heck, now that I rewatched it the first thing she did when her attempt to abduct Subaru failed was demand that they kill her. Considering she was quick to assume the worst about Subaru, how could she not even ask what had happened to Rem? She might not be dead, but she could be imprisoned or worse.
I don't what you're talking about because nothing suggest she kinapped him out of murderous rage. Yes she was upset about his possible betrayal but it is obivious she try to separate from group to question him about what was going in a position where she be at an advangte. She needs to know what is going on before she can ask anything else becauae she is not even sure he's a traitor or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneco View Post
Someone asked a similar question about Rem & Ram...and I gave my assumption of the situation, assuming the situation was odd... [...] I will only say that I think if the situation isn't normal...and Ram's reason for not asking about her sister from the get-go is...I think that 'Gluttony' may be at work in this case, yet again. I think in this episode alone alongside previous episodes have foreshadowed this as a possibility...but we will probably not know until the next episode or the last episode of the season.
What makes you think "Gluttony " has anything at all to do with this?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2016-09-07 at 00:44. Reason: edited quote
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote