View Single Post
Old 2016-09-06, 19:26   Link #98
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
You're arguing sematics here. Regardless she saw her corpse infront of her and understandbly reacted in grief. Whether saw just dying or not changes nothing.

And no I think demanding why an army is at doorstep of place she is guarding with her life who would be more pressing matter considering they can just walking in kill everybody including her right now for all she knows. Ram needs information so she doesn't jump to anymore conclusions.
Seeing someone die in front of you is way more impactful than finding their corpse, but it's clear either one is enough to set Ram off.

No. I think finding out what terrible fate befell her beloved sister that we once saw sent her into murderous rage is of equal if not greater importance. She had already assumed he had betrated Emilia and Roswaal. Heck, now that I rewatched it the first thing she did when her attempt to abduct Subaru failed was demand that they kill her. Considering she was quick to assume the worst about Subaru, how could she not even ask what had happened to Rem? She might not be dead, but she could be imprisoned or worse.