View Single Post
Old 2016-09-06, 06:52   Link #87
Loran Cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
It wouldn't be that crazy. Honestly, at this point it's probably as likely to not happen as it is to happen. After all, the last line of the episode is Subarugeuse saying "I will never die!" followed by a reaction from Emilia all the way over the in the village. If anything, I'd find it strange if Emilia was reacting to his death like that since she and everyone else around her would have stopped existing at that moment. Plus, he's been on a pretty strong roll for a while and it would be kinda strange for him to redo all that badass kiting.

He probably dies though. Gotta save all those villagers! Plus, maybe this time they'll remember that Wilhelm got injured in that explosion and not leave him lying on the ground never to be spoken of again.
haha true to that, poor Willhelm.

Even if he does comes back from before the whole whale thing, i believe it's just gonna be rushed through with a "and this time, there was less casualties" sort of a thing, or we won't have much of a screen time by the end and even for Emilia's importance sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
I would go for the easier explanation... Either she asked off camera or she knows her sister is alright because of their connection. Don't forget that Rem knew everytime Ram died and Ram is supposed to be the sensitive one
I'd go with that too