View Single Post
Old 2016-09-04, 18:56   Link #38
Arkard

That ending just continues the long string of excellent episode closures by White Fox. That was just brilliantly done.

Also really Felis? He's in pretty much a burlap sack or its equivalent and still looks cute.

Kinda surprised how well Julius and Subaru get along now that they've patched things up. If one of their genders was reversed that line about the thing he has left to say at the end there can be taken in the wrong way. Actually, they're so buddy buddy it probably still can be!

If Subaru has actually been killed off as implied at the end of this episode though, the save point has gotta have been moved. Even assuming the last episode is an extended one, there's just no time to go over all that alliance formation and whale stuff again with so little time left.

Assuming a death, Return by Death can help with the hidden fingers and cultists that were lurking in the carriages and with the merchants, but that still leaves the problem of how to kill Betelgeuse who just seems to be body hopping like mad... the only thing I can think of is what he's resorted to time and time again so far... start talking about Return by Death. You're trying to possess my body? You love the witch? Say hello to Satella. She's a really really scary yandere who strokes me in inappropriate places when I try to talk about her. What do you think's gonna happen when she finds out you're trying to possess "her man?"

Last edited by Arkard; 2016-09-04 at 18:57. Reason: Added more thoughts.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote