View Single Post
Old 2016-09-03, 20:54   Link #26
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
Well, THAT just happened.

I'll get to that scene in a while, but from what's been said about this episode is the main goal for S1 is to pass the LL Preliminaries.
So there's a good chance we might get the Sports Anime/Tournment we've always wanted to see.
So, you want Saki: idol version? Where the rivals get crazier and gayer as the story goes forward? Honestly, I don't think it'll go that road, but I do believe we can expect more craziness from Aqours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
- Dia is bossy, competitive, greedy, and underhanded. All good points. Very Charming.
- We know why Yohane and Mari are irreplaceable members of Guilty Kiss.
They are oddly compatiable and eerily insync with everything they do. The Mad Geniuses.
- Everyone was distracted by the Yuri and didn't noticed Kanan and Yohane are the official Fanservice girls of Sunshine. lol
One has the best overal body while the other is The Successor to The Nishikino House of Thighs.
-Problems can be resolved quickly before it marinates (ala Kanan/Mari & Hono/Kotori S1) and lead to a more meaningful moment of one showing sacrifice while another pursues a long time goal.
- Xd Delicious Smell Gao Gao Xd
- She's also a very doting sister.
- I forgot Mari and Yohane are in the same unit! Oh, Riko... Chika better be ready to comfort you.
- Did you not notice Dia is pretty damn sexy as well? And I still don't see it. I do agree Yohane has the best middle point body.
-The magic of talking and not thinking you know better than your friends.
-Chuuni shark is cute.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote