View Single Post
Old 2016-08-07, 03:29   Link #24
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
Yes he did, otherwise he would not die again and again because of the same damn mistakes.

Also, another proof that he didn't learn his mistakes is how he said to all the knights i n the face "You are knights? What's a big deal then? You probably earn that by being mother and daddy's sons." In a fantasy world, where he saw one of them fighting with great power before his very eyes. He still could not accept that that is not 21'st century Earth, after spending there a good amount of time by that point.

But it's ok, we all have our opinions. To me he is an idiot who deserve all his deaths, to others who is misunderstood bada**.
I'm not following your logic here. What he said at the ceremony had absolutely nothing to do with any of the eariler arcs, so what is there to learn from?

Subaru died for completely different reasons in each loop so where is anything in that being the same mistake? I mean how is dying to random dog bite even remotely similar to getting killed a warehouse? I dunno you just sound like your forcing a generalizations on his deaths were there, but yes let's drop it I guess.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote