View Single Post
Old 2016-08-06, 11:34   Link #18
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
Subaru is the biggest damn idiot in any anime shows I ever watched, and I watched quite few of them.

Now I can understand going insane and his surroundings and politics and everything... But you thought that after dying 20+ times and countless continuing to insult everyone he should not would at least give him some hint about what to do to decrease his suffering?

And don't let me start about his inability to read situations and act rationally rather than entering like a yahoo cowboy an demanding stuff. He needed 18 episodes and several characters explaining the same damn thing to him every time he falls into depression to figure it out that this is not a game anymore and he must start to think rationally for a change.

But for now I will look forward at how he will develop from here. Until now his actions only made me rage because of sheer stupidity of his actions.
I have no idea what any of this supposed to mean, but I'm pretty sure it has little to do with what show is talking about. Nobody has been explaining the same thing to him for 18 episodes because he hasn't gone through samething for that long. Every Arc put him in a different situation that required it's own method to solve. His interactions and relationships were also different as each arc bulit upin the results that came afterwards. It's been dynamic exprience that challenged his differnet instead making some emotionless "know it all perfect robot" who never makes mistakes and can use his power to solve any issue without any limitations, uncertainties or drawbacks. That not how life works. EP 18 didn't mark the end of him no longer having any conflict beyond who he is fighting.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote