View Single Post
Old 2016-08-03, 15:37   Link #42
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
I guess people especially anime viewer cant help but to adore his blue haired maid.

I mean how can you not adore this character given all of the development and air time that was given to her.

It was pretty interesting seeing people react to her during arc 2 (people calling her with all sort of bad names after killing subaru) and then turn head over heel for her after episode 10/11 and basically raised her status as best girl (heck best girl of all time for me, sorry sheryl) in Arc 3..

And ARC 3 has not concluded yet!, god is there even any contender this year or previous year for best girl? Yes that is how good rem as a character is in my opinion, step away other show girls, this is how you wrote a female character.

And yes I still think nagatsuki tappei is such a savage for doing this, He wrote this character into the story, develop her soo much also get her to play one of the most important character to get the MC out of depression/lowest of his low and just for her not to be the main heroine..

I am salty, but still good job i guess tappei san?
I wouldn't give up just yet.

Consider that when Subaru asked Rem to run away with him, he actually asked her to marry him. He didn't ask her to just run away with him, to live with him or "become his family". He said marriage.

I've seen a lot of these kinds of doomed anime relationships. Normally the MC is only interested in the main heroine and sees any other love interest as an "important friend/comrade" or "like family". However, Subaru clearly sees Rem as a romantic love interest. It's just that he likes Emilia better.

Anyway, despite the rejection Rem and Subaru have a closer relationship than ever. So they are probably going to continue with there pseudo-romantic relationship.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote