View Single Post
Old 2016-07-31, 15:01   Link #40
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
If you took you time reading the post instead of hurrying to the keyboard you'd know that "aiming high" aren't my words. As for the other thing, yeah, it's just Subaru's style to go with show-offish language, but it remains to be seen how much he's truly changed when he runs into the first major crisis which knowing the series will be soon. Frankly, even if it's just rhetorical, I don't like the approach to it. His language until now was just an extension of his personality.
Yes I read your post, and as other 2 members before I'm telling you why you're wrong. Bakato said "there is nothing wrong with aiming high" which is what anyone can take from your own post, so instead of being salty try to understand what others said.

Don't know if is just me but did you noticed every time Subaru started to scream and moaning like an idiot saying he's going to fix all this mess he always ended on failing but not when it was needed, like the fight in the forest against the beasts, and since then this is the first time I see him on that situation again. That being said I think this is it, this is the time where Subaru is finally do everything right.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote