View Single Post
Old 2016-07-31, 11:56   Link #52
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I'm not the biggest fan of chuuni characters out there, but I think Yoshik- I mean Yohane kind of hits the sweet spot in terms of going all-in and attempting to break out of it. Even though it seems like the school idol group might be a safe haven for her to act like that, I hope it isn't TOO overbearing from here on out.

With that being said, I loved this episode. Yohane's a very cute and endearing character. This episode explains why she didn't come to school after her introduction: it was less delinquency and more embarrassment and shame lol. With her being checked on by Zuramaru, it should make for some good character interactions in the future. Speaking of Hanamaru, it was so much fun seeing her interact with the computer and all the different technological advances she hasn't seen or experienced in the wild. It's hilarious how the first thing she does with the laptop is turn it off.

Riko's leap of faith is also definitely something to respect. Loving how it's turned into a huge meme like someone mentioned above.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHIKA! Already trending at 125K tweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork22 View Post

I've seen this pose somewhere before... oh yes! One of Aqours' live stream.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Is this the new dab?
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote