View Single Post
Old 2016-07-30, 19:43   Link #2687
Kotaro kunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Wait, did Tatsuya omitted the revelation that Miyuki exist to act as the control for Tatsuya's material burst, in Volume 16? I remembered he did tell Miyuki about her being an artificial Mage.

I don't remember though, that Tatsuya told Miyuki about Miyuki being created for Tatsuya, or that Maya is counting on the possibility that Miyuki croaks, for Tatsuya to become the instrument of her madness and vengeance. Probably because he never considered that important enough.

You know, if Miyuki does learn of those two facts, I have a suspicion that this might shake her up sufficiently, that she might start thinking that in actuality, her courting Masaki, and Tatsuya courting Mayumi may form one possible solution against Maya's insane intentions. If only that tying those together to their family (not the Yotsubas, but to the siblings as Shibas) both buys additional political cover, and powerful magicians whose interest are forcibly aligned to yours. Of course it would be unfair to both Mayumi and Masaki, since Tatsuya and Miyuki will never reciprocate their feelings.
Well, it's not like Tatsuya will ever reciprocate to anyone's feelings, even Miyuki, who he only sees as a little sister.
Kotaro kunn is offline   Reply With Quote