View Single Post
Old 2016-06-23, 01:26   Link #78
magnuskn

The way I see it, the Windermere supporters rely on speculation, word of mouth and their understanding of anime meta. I can't speak for the other people who oppose the Windermere aggression, but I myself rely on what we have seen happen in the show and I take the things said by the obvious aggressors, i.e. Windermere, with a big grain of salt. Gramia is so crazed with a desire for vengeance that he is willing to sacrifice his own son, i.e. the future sovereign of his planet to get said vengeance. It would not be unusual to have him do some creative editing of the real events. It is also not unlikely that he was duped by the Epsilon faction.

For the moment, I'd rather believe our protagonists, i.e. Chaos, who do not seem to think that NUNS dropped a bomb on the Windermerans seven years ago. I would rather trust the people who are defending against the aggressors who use mind-control tech to take away the free will of billions of people and commit warcrimes and acts of terrorism to get to their goals.