View Single Post
Old 2016-06-16, 15:31   Link #45
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazred View Post
Meh, if Kawamori is even semi-serious about the whole "she's not a good pilot because one of her parents was a doctor" genetic predestination excuse, then i still want to see her Siegfried get benched for a bit so they can dump her in one of the Queadluun-Raus they have on Al Shahal and some of that Meltrandi genetic memory can kick in.
I would take that scenario.

When I think of Mirage being not that good of a pilot (according to what has been shown so far) although she is supposed to be one of the squadron's top pilots, I really kinda miss the old SMS from Macross Frontier. What I mean is that all SMS pilots each had a particular set of skills that reflect the pilot's personality, and they exploit those skills to maximum potential. With Mirage, I just cannot point my finger on what skills match her personality yet.

With Mirage being the first female pilot in a Macross series since Millia, I hope we find the answer soon and I hope she will become a much better pilot than what we have seen so far. However, the window that allows believable character development is shrinking fast as we're about to hit halfway in the series.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote