View Single Post
Old 2016-06-16, 07:32   Link #43
Arya

Well, sadly I agree about the lack of script about Mirage character, also, as noted in the image thread it seems her skills degraded from the arrive of Hayate. Behavior that adds up with my general impression of the writing "slightly" bending in favor of our two MCs.
Having said that I like her, I do like her, I also find her character deeper that Hayate and Frejya combined (not said with any ill-intent, just a matter of fact), but that's it. She seems a side character. (not that I mind the lack of screen time, it's the lack of meaning within the story that is becoming worrisome).

My fear at this point is that when her turn will come, she will be subjected to the same treatment, like some power-up of sort without any real buildup behind it.
Then if she will switch to be a singer yeah, that would be sad, but in either cases I don't see room for her, with Hayate occupying all the spot on one side and all the girls on the other. At this point a third path should be opened, like becoming a chef may be?

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote