View Single Post
Old 2016-06-12, 17:24   Link #42
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
Also, I don't think Mirage is going to be inspired by Hayate and/or Freyja. They aren't pushing her at all (like Hayate/Freyja did in the early episodes), they don't even seems to be trying to understand her actually.
We'll see, there are a number of possibilities. But at this point neither Hayate nor Freyja are aware that Mirage has these kind of issues at all (it's not like Mirage goes around telling about them to everyone). Thing is, so far Mirage got away with being a so-so pilot and angsting in herself, because with Messer the Delta squadron still performed well. Now Messer is gone so Mirage has to put on her big girl panties and deal with her issues one way or another to function as a valuable member of the squadron. Or there's always the "waah I resign, rock bottom feel sorry for me" thing. (I really really hope that whatever happens they'll avoid that.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
It doesn't really help that some magazines announcing how Freyja and Hayate will mature after this foretell that Mirage's grand change is that she... will become more feminine and that pisses me off the most.
Eh, I wouldn't take these things too seriously. (But on the other hand I also don't expect a whole lot on this front from Kawamori, either... )

Anyway, I quite like Mirage even as she is now (and even if she's not my favorite), and I'm fairly certain that her time will come.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote