View Single Post
Old 2016-06-12, 16:50   Link #39
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I am not worried about Mirage's character script, I am worried about the lack of it.

- Tak
This here. Maybe next episodes will be solved but I'm losing hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
She's a Jenius girl, no way they'll keep her playing second fiddle. (As I said before, if the show settles the triangle I'll be surprised if Mirage doesn't end up with Hayate. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised nonetheless.)
I have no doubt Mirage will end up with Hayate but so far her entire character is "love interest". She doesn't exist or barely exists outside her role as love interest and that's the problem (that includes her relationships outside of Hayate are stagnant). It doesn't really help that some magazines announcing how Freyja and Hayate will mature after this foretell that Mirage's grand change is that she... will become more feminine and that pisses me off the most. It's like her entire purpose of existence is to be a love interest. Looks like a waste when they could have recycled a Walkure for the triangle if they were going to ignore Mirage outside of this aspect. Here is a chance for her to improve and show off she's a Jenius, but we have Kawamori dismissing her skill and other interviews telling us how she'll become more like a girl. Okay. Great. Let's hope the show does focus on other aspects and relationship of Mirage.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote