View Single Post
Old 2016-06-06, 01:06   Link #87
Dash_Hunter

I want to rate this episode 1 point on the thread's poll, not because it was a bad episode but because it describes what this episode was for me

Thanks to Makina and Reina we know that Kaname really likes Arad, so this was actually a second love triangle, although we don't know Arad's thoughts on the matter, right now I don't how I'd feel if they end up together, on one hand, poor Kaname but on the other hand Messer... Anyway the aftermath of this battle will no doubt affect Kaname.

Talking about the aftermath of this battle, what do you think would happen? with Messer gone, right now Delta is outnumbered and outmatched, Windermere is about to take control of Al-shahal leaving just Ragna to resist, so practically all the planets of the cluster will be theirs, one would think that this would be enough for the NUNS to finally intervene.

It would be great timing too, imagine a NUNS fleet coming out of fold with reinforcements (preferably with better valks than VF-171's) to make the knights retreat and saving Delta and Walkure and escalating the war (a man can dream right?).

And my final prediction, Mikumo is actually the jellyfish god that Chuck mentioned, the one that the festival honors, the protoculture created Mikumo/her race to watch over all those worlds, something similar to the Bird Human on earth.