View Single Post
Old 2016-06-06, 00:20   Link #82
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I thought this'd be a light-hearted episode, just with some world-building and setting up important background plot points.

Instead we get the best dogfight in Delta, and Messer biting the dust. Now I can't say I like Messer as a character, but nonetheless he was understandable and reasonable despite his abrasive personality, so I at least respect him. And then he goes out and dies in a rather brutal manner

Delta though continues on its streak of awesome songs, this time with Kaname's Axia, which not only was great to listen to, but whose lyrics perfectly fit the entire situation. Hell, the very first line of the song was like a massive Messer death flag

With Messer dead though, it's time for Delta Squadron to step up their game against the Knights. Hoping Hayate and Mirage get truly serious and level up their flying. Get those pricks!

The Draken glowing with the resonance though... does that mean they also have Fold Quartz integrated into their machines?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote