View Single Post
Old 2016-06-05, 20:50   Link #63
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
I made the mistake of checking the general discussion thread this morning and got spoiled for Messer's death, which deprived it of much of its impact. Actually it also deprived his "cavalry to the rescue" moment of much of its impact as well (though him showing up to assist probably wasn't entirely unpredictable even without knowing that he was going to die this episode).

While I don't really feel rage over Messer's death I do feel the show lost some of its more interesting romantic/interpersonal relationships because of it.
As for me...I probably shouldn't have spoiled myself deliberately. Found it difficult to resist the "OH GOD"...so maybe I'll just refrain from stepping into this thread next time. Or checking Twitter, where someone tweeted about it as well... I guess it made my decision to stay up last night to watch the episode much easier, though...

I think the interpersonal relationships could still be very interesting though, if what Reina and Makina say about Kaname liking Arad is true. Amongst other things, Kaname's going to be feeling incredibly guilty about this...

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote