View Single Post
Old 2016-06-05, 17:35   Link #51
Alhazred

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
That scene was adorable IMO. But I don't think that was supposed to be them being conscious of their own position, more like they both were thinking of the other girl's assumed(?) feelings. Freyja is still not quite over her previous misunderstanding (once you start doubting...), and Mirage is not blind so she most likely thinks that Hayate and Freyja have something going on whether they're aware of it or not. (Later on at the wharf when Hayate is clearly happy for Freyja Mirage looks away.) I don't think they're perceiving the situation as a love triangle per se, more like "those two totally have something going on, and for some reason I'm not entirely OK with that."

Personally, I'm totally on board with how this triangle is "progressing" so far, I hope it will stay low-key like this.
I do like the muted emphasis on love shenanigans as well, i just don't feel like Mirage has dropped enough hints that i buy her side of the exchange. With Freyja, sure; i can see her still being anxious about Mirage and Hayate. However i think the closest Mirage has gotten to showing affection has been her constant focus on Hayate when he's in the cockpit; it's bordering on dangerous distraction, really, but she hasn't had any 'realization' moments like Freyja. As such, it seems like this is the first instance where she's shown concern over Freyja's closeness to him so it struck me as a bit sudden.
Alhazred is offline   Reply With Quote