View Single Post
Old 2016-06-05, 17:22   Link #48
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
More precisely it's the Epsilon Foundation, it's also written on their ship, and they have scales as their crest, apparently, which is totally not ominous at all (actually it got me thinking if we've ever seen scales in the show so far). They're an outside third force. It appears they're behind the machine Windermere is using to transmit Heinz's singing, and now this Berger guy came to offer what is basically an amplifier.
Oh my! What if they are just altruistic guys who would give a hand to grieving Windermerians after someone nuked them*! Totally not suspicious at all. Now I'm tempted to rewatch and watch out for scales logos. I don't have time this week, though.

*You would think if they did it to themselves as NUNS claimed, their king would have reacted differently when he was telling his son to avenge them. I'm not saying NUNS did it either, but I doubt they did it either. You would be pissed if someone bombed your house, kill your loved ones, destroy what you got and then report you did it. I don't think that's something anyone can easily forget and forgive. That's the perfect way to make them go to war.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote