View Single Post
Old 2016-06-05, 15:36   Link #43
Thess

MESSER. NO. I knew since the last line Freyja uttered last episode, he was doomed. I'm going to miss him. He was certainly one of the best written characters in this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
The third party was within the windermere politics.
Where did you even get that? Epsilon (unless I'm deaf, that's the name of this faction) is a Greek name. Why would a proud Windermerian even use a filthy earthling language? It would have been called for glorious wind or something if was from Winderere. From the context is used, IIRC, it implies is external "help". Once again, the Drakes weren't made in Windermere but supplied by the Anti-NUNs, iirc. Don't think it's a coincidence Epsilon is a letter that comes after Delta in Greek Alphabet, huh. Do we know for sure "Lady M" is good? What if this whole foreshadowing she could be Mylenne or Myung a red herring?

Though there is a split between the Windermerian forces. Clearly Roid vs Keith would probably save Delta because Roid is completely against this. Master Herrman is going to back Roid, IMO. He was the one who looked not into revenge and agreed silently with Freyja, he seemed like he has to follow orders and is looking after his students. Besides he is supposed to play a role about offering a Windermerian viewpoint. With that, Bogue might also be torn. He's just portrayed as an angry fifteen years old. I guess redheads must suffer in this show.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2016-06-05 at 15:56.
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote