View Single Post
Old 2016-06-05, 12:34   Link #30
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikobun View Post
Keith won fair and square in the duel. Hayate also murdered one of Keith's teammate in the previous episodes.
Sure, but fair & square is irrelevant.

I would feel more sympathetic to the death of a Wind red shirt had this conflict been more of a gray variety. So far, its not looking that way.

The Wind has been losing a lot of sympathy points episode after episode. Now they have gone ahead and killed a character whom we just started to know & like. I can only imagine the uproar among the Pixiv community.

That being said, maybe chicken-hair's alleged death would allow Hayate to grow out of his silly non-killing policy.

Or maybe his plot armor saved him? We shall see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikobun View Post
I'm not sure about the most despised, but I still hate Kaifun more than anyone in Macross series.
Yeah, but Kaifun was not a villain. Though he did defend a horror-show of a love-interest, so in that regard Kaifun? You can keep it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Yeah, that was kind of iffy (although at least his name appears to be Berger Stone, not particularly Middle-Eastern-ish). Especially since after everything that happened in this episode, Space Dubai totally has to have something significant to do with the plot.
I am sure the coincidence is non-intentional, but still...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote