View Single Post
Old 2016-06-01, 14:03   Link #100
ippus
Pew Pew Pew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Could be a consequence of the resonance. You'll be jealous if your resonance buddy is doing nasty stuff with someone else, because of their bond (being in sync may transfers er... sensations). I'm not feeling the romantic triangle, honestly. I love Freyja-Hayate relationship but I don't want it to be romantic, and frankly Mirage interactions in general are really boring for me to care. I really hope they do something to make her more engaging if she'll get more screentime (she will, right?). She was only fun in the episode Hayate puked.
I can understand that I guess. I just feel like it's a cliched scene I've seen far too many times before, only in most shows they go pretty all in with it (whereas this was kind of a throwaway). I'm not...entirely complaining since it meant I got more of the other story in return- but it's very "we need this sort of scene to happen cus that's what happens with shows that have romance".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Messer's "love" polygon is great. I'm not sure if Arad is part of a triangle (he strikes me as someone who is trying to hook Messer with Kaname, by his reactions). It seems that the bridge bunnies are like a parody of shippers who search for clues of "romance" in the wrong places (they are sitting together and talking about job: look at all that UST, when will they date? Or two people are having a serious, non-romantic conversation about their superior: they are lovers!).
I hope Arad is. The deeper Messer's frown the better LMAO

Even better if I get a Messer harem. At this point I ship Keith x Messer, Messer x Kaname, Kaname x Arad and Arad x Messer SOOOOO anything is fine for me lalalalalalalalalala
ippus is offline   Reply With Quote