View Single Post
Old 2016-06-01, 04:35   Link #89
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ippus View Post
I'm...still not all that convinced about the Hayate/Freyja situation. I feel like the worry sort of came out of nowhere since she seemed fine about them talking it out alone a few episodes prior. I guess it can be argued that she's finally starting to notice?
Could be a consequence of the resonance. You'll be jealous if your resonance buddy is doing nasty stuff with someone else, because of their bond (being in sync may transfers er... sensations). I'm not feeling the romantic triangle, honestly. I love Freyja-Hayate relationship but I don't want it to be romantic, and frankly Mirage interactions in general are really boring for me to care. I really hope they do something to make her more engaging if she'll get more screentime (she will, right?). She was only fun in the episode Hayate puked.

Messer's "love" polygon is great. I'm not sure if Arad is part of a triangle (he strikes me as someone who is trying to hook Messer with Kaname, by his reactions). It seems that the bridge bunnies are like a parody of shippers who search for clues of "romance" in the wrong places (they are sitting together and talking about job: look at all that UST, when will they date? Or two people are having a serious, non-romantic conversation about their superior: they are lovers!).

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote