View Single Post
Old 2016-06-01, 04:21   Link #88
ippus
Pew Pew Pew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
As for the idol part of the show, I loved their poses when they started singing this show's song. As for the actual singing, Junna won this round, sorry Freyja. Well at least your singing still is better than Kaname's, which IMO was just uninspiring (like WTF Messer, this is the voice that saved you? lol)
In all honesty I think Junna wins most rounds other than that one time she sang the first half of our Battlefield unaccompanied. It was a tad weaker than Frejya's singer but once it gets to the meat of things Junna tends to blow everyone out of the water.

It's weird too cus I think in the song showcased in the prev two episodes (forgot the name, the freyja/hayate powerup song) she actually sang way better unaccompanied while Freyja's version was really...off?

I'm okay with how Kaname's seiyuu is going with her singing. It was fitting to the context they were putting up- though iunno...the bracelet song actually sounds pretty cute (no final judgments on it though cus it was pretty quiet + just a snippet) so i do hope it comes back properly in the future.

I'm...still not all that convinced about the Hayate/Freyja situation. I feel like the worry sort of came out of nowhere since she seemed fine about them talking it out alone a few episodes prior. I guess it can be argued that she's finally starting to notice? But in the midst of everyone and the show pushing it I stay sort of ambivalent. Things are too easy for me to be interested. I'm just waiting for that to change.

With Mirage...I like Mirage more in general (still) but I don't particularly care for shipping either. I just want her to have more character development...whether or not we have to deal with romance really doesn't matter to me because........

....Keith/Messer/Kaname/Arad is absolutely slaying me.
I loved this episode. Messer's backstory was semi predictable but I loved it nonetheless because the build up for him over the last couple of episodes in regards to it has been really logical. I also love how Kaname, despite being designed to be the less impressive character and considers herself a supporter leader because she doesn't have what it takes to be center is actually the one who affected him so much.

She's fast become my favorite Walkure (Even if Mikumo is still glorious).

I like that Keith basically has a hard on for Messer and Arad is...Arad. I'm guessing we get more of him next?

I would like more of this sandwich please X3
ippus is offline   Reply With Quote