View Single Post
Old 2016-05-29, 20:20   Link #26
Tenzen12

I think it's later. Let's be honest if all that was needed to protect own self against var were piece of rock (no matter how rare), Delta squadron would be already equipped with it. Or at least Messer would considering his circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
That's a Walküre song, though, not one from her pre-Walküre days. She used to be the "ace" of the group until Mikumo steamrolled her.

Edit: not to mention, it's probably not a case of a crappy manager, but more like Kaname just plain not being star material, which she pretty much acknowledges in this episode. She does well in a group, and obviously she does a good job managing them as leader/manager, but compared to someone like Mikumo she has no chance. (Mikumo also has a lot more dominant and assertive personality, and might very well be mistaken for the actual leader.)
Was it? I didn't heard any other singer there. Though it would make more sense for Messer being saved by Kaname as Valkure than as mere idol. So you might be right after all.

As for her talent, no matte what she acknowledge, she is more star material than Minmey, Ranka or Freya ever was. This crap is obviously result of her ex manager brainwashing her (you don't need do that much to cause few psychological complexes) to cover own incompetence

Mikumo, Sheryl and Basara are obviously category on their own (though Basara might never become popular either if not for protodevilns).