View Single Post
Old 2016-05-29, 18:44   Link #22
Dash_Hunter

Awesome episode and awesome dogfights, and some exposition too.

I like Messer's character so it's great to see him getting development and show some of his past, but at the same I have the feeling that we'll get another Michael Blanc situation (the fact that his merchandise like his VF-31 model or his mecha collection model are the last to come out even after the Elysion is not reassuring ), the only reason I can see Messer surviving a bit longer is because without him Keith would easily take down most of Delta squad.

It was also good to see Mirage and Hayate growing closer even if it freaked out Freyja, but that was mostly because of the bridge bunnies and their rumors, but with this I think we can finally say that the main love triangle has started, and with it new shipping wars (apparently some japanese message boards have become a battle ground already haha).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Also I didn't know the var'ed people gain more muscle but Messer keep control of himself, does he feels love or admiration/respect for Kaname? Because looks like next episode will be Messer & Kaname.
Well think about it this way, we know thanks to Makina, that walkure's songs against the var don't work if they aren't live, yet Messer has just that one song recorded on his bracelet and he always does that gesture with his hand before going out on sortie, so yeah I think there might be some feelings involved.