View Single Post
Old 2006-06-08, 23:12   Link #99
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

$hit...the Heat lost...They just missed too many open shots in the second half..and Gary Payton has got to stop shooting 3's, he can't bleepin' shoot...Heat should have been up big at half-time but squandered all the good first half shooting...Dallas was tuff...they were my team until they played the Heat who I like more...but the Heat have too many turnovers that's (and the $hitty FT's) what ultimatley killed them..and I love Wade, but he has to take-over..all this waiting for the game to come to him crap...he's unstoppable and will get a foul almost everytime he drives..he waits too long to assert himself, it's frustrating...

For game 2 Payton needs to see less playing time I'm serious..this ain't the series for him...J-Will needs to play alot more to help with the uptempo...Maybe even bring Derek Anderson off the bench to play defense and give them fresh legs against Terry who is better than both Payton and Williams when they are defending him...Heat played pretty good other than their own unforced errors and still had a chance to win..I predict that they won't have as many turnovers and will win Game 2...But it ain't gonna be easy...Walker played pretty damn good even though he missed some 3's too...But Wade must be selfish and start to DOMINATE...that's what "the Greats" do...