View Single Post
Old 2016-04-30, 14:23   Link #78
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Did another draw with crystals...

R Richard (Water). Another weirdo like Lamretta apparently from the church of RNGesus.

R Suframare (Water). Healer. As unremarkable as they come.

R Jasmine (Earth). Earth healer; apparently only one of 3 (one of the others being SR Jasmine) so I guess it's not a terrible draw. Sadly Earth is probably the element I care the least for.

SSR Melleau (Earth). orz ...well she's not anything special but at least she's SSR and her weapon is pretty good (Vessago: dark axe which gives dark allies max hp boost aura and 1hit debuff effect immunity on CA).

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
@felix

Oh, I forget to mention. Betting cards is for the guild war.
Betting on the winning factions during the war.
Betting is open until 7PM everyday during the main tournament.
Yeah eventually stumbled upon it with some help.

-

One thing that's really bugging me about the game is how essential and annoying to get good summons seems to be. The difference between average summon is like 10-25% -> 100%+ and then you have summons like Order Grande that are 200%. I find it manageable with practically speaking having no summon right now but, it's kind of depressing. It's also annoying that there doesn't seem to be any other general purpose damage summon other then proto bahamuth (which can at best go to 15% if I read the japanese wiki right) or grand order (which is just the most rare of rare summons).

From what I've seen there no tri element summons. No specialized dark/fire/wind, dark/light/fire or whatnot. Its grand order or bust! SSR summons are also practically broken compared to SR summons as well.

SSR multi-element summons also seem to be limited (unless you're trying to light + anything). Going all arrangements in the set of [ Light, Darkness, Fire, Wind, Earth, Water ] the following are all the dual element summons if I'm not mistaken.

Light & DarknessOdin: ATK +75% and HP +15%
Light & FireDragon of Thunderbolt: ATK +60%
Light & WindSiren: ATK +60% / Fujin & Raijin: ATK +40%
Light & EarthBaal: ATK +60%
Light & WaterOceanus: ATK +60%
Darkness & FireCerberus: ATK +40% and +TA%
Darkness & Wind
Darkness & Earth
Darkness & WaterLich: ATK +60%
Fire & WindNezha: +60%
Fire & Earth
Fire & WaterOxymoron: 40% ATK / Twin Elements: 60%
Wind & EarthQuetzalcoatl: ATK +60%
Wind & Water
Earth & Water

Fortunately there's at least a Dark + Fire summon which is what I would want but its strange they dont cover all the combinations.

I've tried some of the other non ATK/HP summons. Was thinking summons like Kaguya would be good for example. But the game feels noticeably harder compared to even something simple like picking a mono element summon of the character's main weapon element. Can't say I've tried all of them, for some reason can't ever find Brynhildr for example (probably never looking in the right place for her), but the game seems a bit biased towards ATK summons. More damage just helps with survivability more then anything else it seems.

The summons with skill effects I don't really get at all. eg. "80% boost to Earth's, Mountain's and Terra's skills" Does more ATK not simply boost that already? since it sure feels like it does