View Single Post
Old 2016-04-30, 00:02   Link #32
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
Because it's not currently being applied to me .
Buddy, you are the one telling me not to post. That, and perhaps I should word it more carefully. Your defenses are kind of pointless, because I never criticized the Walkure for being bad at what they do. You went on the defensive about the Walkure because of what critique I made against them, exactly?

Quote:
when you're the one here being overly defensive.
Telling you that you are missing the target is vastly different than telling you not to shoot at all.

Quote:
and I'm not dismissing your comments or anyone else's. I just merely told you why it won't happen but you took it personally and got defensive about it because you like May'n too much.
You... do understand that I do not actually want May'n to replace the Walkure, right? I am just, ya know, hoping for one song and one episode of cameo like Basara in Frontier? Except, more than just a BGM?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2016-04-30 at 00:26.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote