View Single Post
Old 2016-04-13, 10:33   Link #12
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
But aside of that amount, it is mainly another safety measure to make more limited characters aside of the 12 heavenly generals (we got Harezena, Dark Jeanne d'Arc, and probably Zoe after the visa campaign), so the whole "300 rolls" feature is actually a much worse roll frenzy environment than before.
We don't know if the whole limited characters are the result of that 300 rolls feature or not, since I've been coming from a bunch of mobage and I actually surprised that GBF has that little limited characters. Let's not talk about the stupid shit that is F/GO, and focus on the old one like Puzzle and Dragons, their limited characters could fill up the whole gacha of their own, and every godfest they have to rotate the limited characters, to the point that I had to wait 2 months until it rotates to the one I want again. Also, you either roll 300 rolls to get that one character, or you roll 2000 rolls and still don't get what you want. In a sense I would prefer the former, which is why I'm saving gem until I can get Anchira.

I just suspect all the new SSR will be limited until they can gather them all into one pool to rotate with the current pool.

About the whole balancing, I believe they started hiring after the Chev sword IIRC.