View Single Post
Old 2016-04-04, 14:16   Link #70
Hmm....

So Ep1 content (by that, I meant the last 3 minutes that wasn't in preview episode, correct me if there are something else) totally consist of valkyrie action, as if they try to rebuke any criticism of too many idol, not enough mech. The action itself is actually great, however it doesn't add much in term of story. We only switch from one cliffhanger to another. I don't know why they bother extend EP1. I actually like the previous cliffhanger better. It empathize more on Freyja. Then, all mech action can start in episode 2. Well, unless they plan to do timeskip and end this conflict abruptly in EP2.

I don't find it strange that a civilian destroid pilot can fly a fighter form. The control should be pretty streamline in those day. Considering, we almost achieve it nowaday with video game vs military UAV.

That and fighter mode is pretty much a battleroid laying flat cruising through an empty sky, no ? A conventional fighter pilot that can control battleroid mode was doing a more wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas Free Zone View Post
Let's see who comes out of this best:

Hikaru Ichijo: Experienced civilian aerobatic pilot. Falls asleep in cockpit of intact VF-1. Quickly grasps basic flying of VF-1, totally unprepared for combat and Battroid mode.

Shin Kudo: Experienced military fighter pilot. Takes over severely battle-damaged VF-0. Makes some minor attacks before VF is disabled.

Alto Saotome: In flight training at high school. Takes over slightly battle-damaged VF-25. Makes some minor attacks before being rescued.

Hayate Immelman: As far as we know, a skilled Work Destroid operator. Takes over a moderately battle-damaged VF-171. Completely outclasses multiple Regults and a Glaug in physical combat, transforms and flies fighter before having a weird glowing naked moment and having VF disabled.

...Hayate seems to be in the lead here.
No Neki Basara on the list ? lol
Hmm.... is offline   Reply With Quote