View Single Post
Old 2016-03-26, 13:27   Link #6
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, this show is about a couple episodes of good stuff at the start and some good stuff at the end. The 20 episodes in-between? What a waste.

Still, I feel like from an anime-only point of view that this episode was pretty good. I did wonder how the heck Haku died while Oshutoru was alive when he looked to be about to die at the start. The truth? He really did die . Well that takes care of that. In the end Oshutoru burned his life away in that battle and he paid the ultimate price. What a brutal hurt for Nekone and Haku who is taking on his identity. Although in reality telling his allies and Kuon probably is what he should have done. I get keeping the circle small but....it doesn't have to be that small.

Oh well, good acting at the early going though. Haku playing the part well. Though not sure how long he can really pull it off, he doesn't have nearly the combat mastery that Oshutoru had.

Also had this weird feeling when watching it. That this show took 25 episodes what it took the original show like 2 or 3 to do. Set up this big rise and the war ahead. Basically Haku has to rise up against Yamato and take over. The plan being to put the Princess on the throne, but whatever.

I don't know. The episode was pretty good. The emotional farewell for Oshutoru was pretty good. 8 or 9 out of 10 episode.....5 or 6 out of 10 series though. I have no idea how the game played out honestly. But the majority of this show was boring and uninteresting.